Abstracts are now being accepted for the Thermoplastics Composites Conference, which will take place April 29 – May 1, 2020, in San Diego, Calif., U.S., and is presented by the American Composite Manufacturers Association (ACMA, Arlington, Va., U.S.). Abstract submissions will be accepted through Nov. 1, 2019.
This conference will explore market drivers for thermoplastic composites and how they can offer solutions to help evolve the industry and expand it into new market segments.
ACMA says that conference presenters will reach an audience of nearly 300 composite industry leaders and professionals who apply high-performance thermoplastic composite solutions in their products and business, and use, manufacture or service thermoplastic composites. End users are also encouraged to participate in the full event, including the call for abstracts.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Market Needs, including OEM Viewpoints and Perspectives,
- New or Innovative Applications,
- Advancement in Materials,
- Durability of Thermoplastic Composites,
- Non-destructive Evaluation and Inspection,
- Designing with Thermoplastic Composites,
- Increasing Production Rate,
- Additive Manufacturing,
- Secondary and Re-purposing Opportunities, and
- Recycling and Sustainability.
Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are also available. For more information, contact John Catapano, business development manager, at [email protected].
More information on the conference can be found at http://www.cvent.com/events/thermoplastics-composites-conference-2020/event-summary-1e2d1e0090cd4706ae5195cb7cb3fe40.aspx. Registration will be open in early 2020.